You guys. YOU. GUYS. I’m still hyperventilating. Elena #pulledthedaggerout. I can’t even… words… thoughts… brain… no working… So. Freaking. Psyched. This was a helluva an episode. There was more Kalaric (who is AWESOME). There was a death fake-out. And there were oh-so many emotions flying high. I canNOT WAIT for next week. Elijah, you guys. The dagger has been pulled out. #Elijah4Mayor!
While all this sinks in, here’s the list of officially marked squares for tonight’s ep “The Last Dance”: (13 total)
- Whoa… MYTHOLOGY
- Damon is like a real live boy!
- Elena the Protector
- Someone just died (she came back, but for a while there, she was, for all intents and purposes, dead).
- Katherine and Elena are doppelgangers. What? WHY? HOW?!
- Matty = SICK OF IT
- Elijah does it better. (The Guide says this square is also for any original, and the way I see it Klaus is the new badass in town. So creepy.)
- Horror Movie Moment
- Magically Delicious is, well, DELICIOUS. (FREE SPACE)
- MIND BULLETS and other witchy-juju!
- Someone just got compelled… It must be Thursday!
- Aww, Jer’s being all supernatural sidekick-y. Cute.
- Boy Bling Alert!
So, we got #vdbingo on our house master card. How did you do? If you got bingo, don’t forget to email us (the address is over there on the right) telling us so. Don’t forget to include your card #, and put “VDBingo 2.18” in the subject line.
I’m going to go finish spazzing out now.🙂