Um, damn. We learned A LOT of the mythology this episode!! Petrova Doppelgänger?! WTF! Kathi was the FIRST one?! WTFF! Original vampires — who don’t really die?! AHHH! And not mythology, but still a shocking moment: Damon! OMWoobie! *cries forever* My world is crumbling down!!!
But before that happens, let’s get you the list of officially marked squares: (9 total)
- Holy frak! Who knew Dark Side Stefan could be this hot?! (Vampspeeding around to save his girl? Hardcore!)
- Damon is like a real live boy! (And I am a dead girl! HOLYOMG, Batman! Emotions! SO MANY EMOTIONS!)
- Awww, Jer is like a mini-Alaric!
- Something Wicked This Way Comes
- Katherine and Elena are doppelgängers. What? HOW? WHY?!
- School? What’s that?
- CRAZY VAMP EYES!
- Tyler flips his furry lid!
- FREE SPACE
Cin and I would also like to point out that there were no less than 5 appearances by our old VDBingo squares of cards past: SBH Nightcap time, JEARS, SCARF!!, Someone just died, and The love triangle/quadrangle gets AWKARD! Man! Are we on it, or what?! 😉
So, how did you do? Did you get bingo? If you did, be sure to e-mail us (address on the right) with your card #. And be sure to include “VDBingo Ep 2.08” as your subject line!
I’m going to go grab some tissues, a blanket, and rewatch the Damon Declaration scene some more. We’ll resurface in the morning to give you our reactions!