Um. SHIT. First of all, OMGWTFGHOSTTOWNSURPRISE. Second… dammit. I thought we’d seen the last of him way back last season when Damon killed him. *sigh*. But holy crap, you guys. I can’t even… I can’t even wrap my brain around this yet. Speechless…. Let’s just list the squares.
Here’s the official list. I think I called them all out on Twitter, but just in case… these are all the squares that we have marked. Remember, if we don’t SEE it on screen during the the episode, we can’t mark it (there were a lot of questions about “Someone just died.” There were bodies, but we don’t actually know if they were dead. And we didn’t actually see anyone die (Tyler’s snack doesn’t count. We didn’t SEE her die). Okay, on with it!
- Vampire Barbie is Awesome — (for calling Tyler for what he is! BOOM!)
- Matt, what’s so great about normal?
- Elena the Protector
- ELIJAH (FREE SPACE) — (we NEEEEEEED you, Elijah!)
- Oh, Mystic Falls — (town kegger, anyone?)
- Every Hour is Happy Hour in Mystic Falls — (see above)
- CRAZY VAMP EYES!
- Triangle Trouble
- Someone just got compelled… It must be Thursday!
- Jer’s got the Sixth Sense
- MIND BULLETS and other witchy-juju!
- Whoa… MYTHOLOGY!
- Hybrids have more fun.
Woo! So how did you do? We didn’t get bingo on the house card, but hopefully y’all did better. If you got bingo (or double-bingo, or triple-bingo!), be sure to shoot us an email (the address is on the right) letting us know. Be sure to include your card serial number, and put some iteration of “#VDBingo 3.06” in the subject line.
We’ll hit y’all tomorrow with our Reactions!😀