There are plenty of things we love to see on our Thursday night visits to Mystic Falls, but over the last few years a number of items and situations have turned up that were so awful, so gross, or that we just got so darn sick of that we never want to see them again. This week, we acknowledge a few of the things that we do not miss in Mystic Falls.
10 Things We Never Want To See Again On #TVD
10 . Vervain eyedrops. Every single person who has ever worn contact lenses did the oogey-shiver with that one and we don’t want to do it again.
9. Jeremy Gilbert’s Corpse. Enough is enough. Snatch out our hearts if you must, villains, but don’t break them with that particular trick anymore.
8. A mouthful of wolfsbane. Because… I mean… just… EW, okay? EW EW EW EW!
7. Pieces of Campers. Alright, alright… you’ve made your point. Camping=Death. Got it.
6. A Martin Witch. We just don’t like them, okay? We do not like their magic tricks. We do not like them burnt like sticks. We do not want them helping Klaus. We do not want them in our house!
5. The destruction of the Grill. It’s not so much the Grill itself we get upset about, it’s the destruction of Matt Donovan’s livelihood and college dreams that we can’t handle.
4. The torture of Caroline. We will reach right through our TV sets and kill. everyone.
3. Snakes in a Well. Unless Samuel L. Jackson is guest starring. Then it’s okay.
2. The dagger. $#%@!*& $@%#$#@!
1. The Moonstone. Good riddance to mystical rubbish. Destroying that thing was the only good thing Greta Martin ever did.