Is Hurricane Irene getting you down? Don’t worry, we’ve got an extra special edition of the SBH Top 10 to see you through! You may be evacuating, stuck in your house or cursing at traffic, but our friends in Mystic Falls have their own creative ways to handle bad weather. Stay safe, East Coast, and remember: there’s plenty of extra rooms (and alcohol!) here at The SBH!
10 Things To Do In Mystic Falls When There’s A Storm
10. Play “find the body”. It’s like the world’s most gruesome Easter egg hunt. First one to find a town resident gets an awkward moment with her boyfriend!
9. Movie party in Damon’s room! The whole town can fit on that bed; we might as well use it.
8. Drink. Bourbon is an all-weather beverage.
7. Attack your enemies. Hey, they call it “violent weather” for a reason, right?
6. Ride it out in a coffin. Shove over, Elijah! We’re staying in here with you. (And while we’re in here, we’ll #pullthedaggerout.)
5. Do your homework. HA! HAHAHAHA!!!… I’m hilarious.
4. Lock yourself in the Salvatore Basement. You know one of those boys will get locked in with you sooner or later.
3. Help Matt Donovan polish the ketchup bottles. It’s not like they’ll let him go home.😦
2. Preemptively banish Tyler & Klaus to the garage. Seriously, git. Both of you. Nobody wants to sit around smelling wet wolf.
1. Have sex. Except you, Stefan. You’d rather look through unused closets, right? Freak.