No matter who you are or where you live, sometimes you’ve got to take off some (or all) of your clothes. In the normal course of life things like weather, activities and the amount of alcohol consumed can all factor into the “how naked should I get?” equation. There are plenty of perfectly ordinary reasons for the average person to start taking off clothes, like changing for a special event or as a precursor to a nice relaxing bath. There’s also the unexpected – sometimes you spill coffee on your shirt or realize your pants aren’t very flattering. It might even –dare I say it?– be time for the sex!
These are all nice, normal reasons to strip off a layer or two, but if we’ve learned anything about Mystic Falls it’s that nothing is ever nice or normal in this town.
10 Strange Reasons People In Mystic Falls Are Found In A State Of Undress
10. Dance break! Actually, thanks to the early efforts of a young Tom Cruise, teenage underwear dancing has a long and honorable history. Maybe these Mystic Falls kids aren’t so strange after all!
9. You’re modeling dresses for a guy who’s reading Twilight and planning to kill you. …nevermind.
8. It’s time to turn into a werewolf. Tyler Lockwood: Mystic Falls’ very own one-man monthly nudist colony.
7. Some cars need to be washed. With a limited number of local businesses and no professional car wash in sight, sometimes the kids just have to pitch in. In bikinis.
6.You were washing off the torture. Sorry, can’t write about this one. I’m too busy hugging my friends and crying.
5. Dream sequence. Can’t blame a girl for trying!
4.You need to wash your hands. We love you, Damon Salvatore. Even if you are a weirdo.
3. Someone has recently pointed a flamethrower at you. Charcoal isn’t anyone’s best look.
2. You wanted some ice cream. Yeah, we know. You were hot and you were hungry. Sure you were.
1. You’re too drunk to do up your buttons. Well I guess that shirt will just have to stay open! Oh, bourbon…is there anything you can’t do?