DAMN. That’s all I have to say right now. I’m still trying to process everything that we just saw. There were definitely some surprises (my love, what did you just do?!), and some things I kind of knew were coming, but were gasp-inducing nonetheless. It looks like the BIG drama might be over, but there is still a shitton of trouble facing our gang. The finale looks absolutely nuts. I. CAN’T. WAIT.
So until then, let’s see how everyone did on tonight’s game of #vdbingo. We actually got quadruple bingo here on our house master card. UNHEARD OF. How did you guys do?
Here’s the list of tonight’s officially marked squares. This is actually a record-breaking night for us. We purposely “stack” the cards with squares we’re 95% sure will be marked because we want everyone to be a winner. But “The Sun Also Rises” now holds the #vdbingo record for most squares marked in a single episode!! And here they are: (21 total)
- WTMindfuck! (Elijah/Klaus. WTF. Damn.)
- Elijah does it better.
- Someone just died.
- Caroline is SO still Caroline. (Matty even said it! He said she was “so Caroline.” Hee!)
- Tyler’s been tamed.
- Klaus is a creepy creepster. *backs away slowly* (I was actually scared he was going to lick Elena before he bit her)
- Matty = SICK OF IT
- Elena the Protector
- Damon + Alaric = BROMANCE!
- Katherine and Elena are doppelgangers. What? WHY? HOW?! (This has been a Season 2 VDBingo All-Star, haha)
- Boy Bling Alert!
- Magically Delicious is, well, DELICIOUS! (FREE SPACE)
- Someone else just died.
- Brotha-ly love! (And it totes made me misty there at the end… *sniff*)
- CRAZY VAMP EYES!
- Damon is like a real live boy!
- Aww, Jer’s being all supernatural sidekick-y. Cute.
- Stefan: Best. Boyfriend. Ever.
- MIND BULLETS and other witchy-juju!
- Whoa… MYTHOLOGY!
- I can’t stand the STEARS! (there were a couple moments. God, I can’t handle it when he cries *sniff sniff*)
Okay, so maybe it would have been easier for me to list the squares NOT marked. But there you have it. Check your cards. If you got bingo (even single-bingo, hehe), be sure to email us and let us know (the address is over on the right column). Be sure to include your card number, and put “VDBingo 2.21” in the subject line.
Thank you to EVERYONE for making #vdbingo such a freakin’ BLAST this season! We couldn’t do this without you guys. You’re awesome. So play again with us next week, when we’re hoping we’ll have all 25 squares marked. Now I’m going to go curl up, whimper, and then maybe watch the ep again. 🙂