Damn, what a roller coaster of emotion. I laughed out loud, I rolled my eyes, I got my hopes up and then watched as they were stomped all over, rubbed into the ground and buried under 10 feet of ice. And to top it all off? Elijah is still “dead”. But at least Matty lives (YAYS!). But Caroline had to tell him the truth, and he kind of freaked. Man, I can’t win.
But we almost won #VDBingo! And I bet some of you did, so without further ado, I give you the official marked squares for 2.16 “The House Guest”: (14 total)
- Whoa… MYTHOLOGY
- CRAZY VAMP EYES!
- Damon is like a real live boy!
- Someone just died.
- Katherine and Elena are doppelgängers. What? WHY? HOW?!
- Matty is perfect. Period. (And then not so much. He’ll come around… I hope)
- Magically Delicious is, well, DELICIOUS! (FREE SPACE)
- MIND BULLETS and other witchy-juju!
- Alaric Saltzman: History teacher. Vamp Slayer. Step-dad?
- Caroline not human? AS IF! (so many times!)
- Jenna is an outstanding example of good parenting. /sarcasm (doing shots of tequila while you’re being one of the girls? Good job.)
- Boy Bling Alert!
- ANY OTHER SQUARE OF YOUR CHOOSING (it’s the end of the 3rd Quarter, and the last episode until April 7, so we’re letting you choose one additional square for FREE!)
So, I guess that makes 14 total. For our card, I’m choosing MOB HANDS!. That means we did win #vdbingo! How about you? Did you get bingo? If you did, don’t forget to shoot us an e-mail (the address is over there to the right) to let us know. Be sure to include your card number, and put “VDBingo 2.16” in the subject line.
Damn. So many developments. I think I need to go be a bad parent with Jenna. Then I’ll wrap my head around the rest of this stuff before our Reaction post in the morning! Until then, SBH house guests 😉