I can’t. I can’t even. The world has stopped. The world has stopped turning. Sentences are hard. Emotions are harder. Elijah… is… I can’t even say it. 😥 This episode was SO full of… everything. I think it’s safe to say that dinner parties at the SBH are SO much more eventful than Indoor BBQs are at la Casa de Gilbert. I’m going to need the night to process this, and we’ll hit you tomorrow with our reactions. Until then, on to the squares!
We had a lot considering there were no werewolves, Caroline, Matty, or sex. Impressive. Here’s the official list: (14 total)
- Whoa… MYTHOLOGY! (the dagger can only be wielded by a human. And it has to stay in an original to keep ‘im dead. *sniff*)
- CRAZY VAMP EYES!
- Damon is like a real live boy!
- Elena the Protector
- Someone just died
- Katherine and Elena are doppelgangers. What? WHY? HOW?!
- Elijah does it better (when he came back to life, and busted down the door with a handful of rocks. That vamp was the epitome of BAMFery. RIP)
- Magically Delicious is, well, DELICIOUS! (Free space)
- MIND BULLETS and other witchy-juju (especially for Bonnie. I wonder if she’ll ever get back her mojo)
- Awww, Jer’s like a mini-Alaric!
- Damon + Alaric = BROMANCE
- Boy Bling Alert!
- Brotha-ly love!
So there you have it. We came close to bingo, but we didn’t quite get it. Did you? If so, you know the drill. Send us an email (the address is on the right) with your card number for verification. Be sure to put “#VDBingo ep 2.15” in the subject line!
I’m going to go cry in the corner now. *weeps openly*