Um, holy crap. I can’t… my brain won’t wrap around anything right now. I’m going to need a second to compose myself. For a first episode back from the winter hiatus… that was AWESOME! So. Much. Plot. I love it. Now before I get ahead of myself and start gushing about my reactions (tune in tomorrow for those!), here is the list of officially marked squares for tonight’s episode: (11 total)
- Whoa… MYTHOLOGY! (Jules explained what would happen to Rose. Dementia? Hardcore.)
- CRAZY VAMP EYES
- Damon is like a real live boy! (Aww, woobie)
- Someone just died
- Elena and Katherine are doppelgangers. What? WHY? HOW?! (Mistaken identity!)
- Matty is perfect. Period. (and totes adorable)
- Caroline not human? AS IF!
- Werewolf=Douchecanoe (like whoa)
- Stefan is SHIRTLESS! (AMEN!)
- Pity Party of One (Damon at the end… he just unleashed all over that poor girl… *sigh*)
- Magically Delicious is, well, DELICIOUS (FREE SPACE)
Rats. We were only 1 square away from bingo. Ah, maybe next week. How did everyone else fare? Got bingo? Be sure you e-mail us with your card # (the email address is on the right — also the e-mail address that your card came from!) to let us know. Make sure you put “VDBingo 2.12” in the subject line!
*Deep breath* Okay, I’m going to watch that again…