AND WE HAVE A WINNER! That’s right, folks. We wheeled the ol’ Random Number Picker Machine (RNPM) out of the basement, dusted it off and set it to picking a random numbered assigned to each of our winners! And, boy, were there a lot! Cin and I are very pleased 🙂 So, without further ado, please help us give a warm, SBH round of applause to…
Congratulations, Allie! We will be e-mailing you shortly for your deets. Hooray! (We are not responsible for nighttime congratulatory visits from Damon and/or Stefan).
If you didn’t win the prize, don’t fret! There are still 17 more episodes of TVD left. That means there are 3 more Quarterly Drawings, and 1 more special Finale drawing (for eps 2.21 and 2.22)! So be sure to play #VDBingo every week for your chance to win!
That said, we at the SBH have been working hard to develop new cards for the 2nd Quarter. We’ve come up with some pretty good ones, if I do say so myself. These will be available starting tomorrow (10/15), so be sure to comment below to get your card in time for next week’s episode “Plan B.”
Here’s just a little taste of some of the squares we’ll (hopefully) be seeing in the coming weeks:
- Tyler flips his furry lid!
- Aww, Jer is like a mini-Alaric
- Caroline chooses WWSD over WWDD.
- Bonnie blames the Salvatores for EVERYTHING!
- Alaric Saltzman: History teacher. Vamp Slayer. Step-dad?
- School? What’s that?
- Damon is like a real live boy!
- Elena the Protector
- Holy frak! Who knew Dark Side Stefan could be this hot?!
- The Founding Families are at it again!
- Caroline loves Matty/Peeta. Real or Not Real?
- Something Wicked This Way Comes…
You can probably figure out most of them, but we’ll also be posting a newly revised #VDBingo Guide next week as well. We’ll let you know (repeatedly) when it’s ready for your vdbingo-loving perusal.
So. Who’s excited?! Questions, comments, want to request a card? See below!