Hello faithful VDBingo players! We hope you’ve been enjoying the past few weeks of the game. There have been a lot of almost-bingos, but no one has reported an actual bingo yet. Weird! Anyway, because of this, and due to some recent developments in the plot that we totes didn’t see coming, we at the SBH have decided to change up a few of the squares for the remainder starting for week 3.
In case you’re curious, here are the changes we’ve made:
- Uncle Mason obvs can’t tell a vamp when he’s right under his
snoutnose, so we’re predicting there will be no sniffing. Instead we’re pretty sure “Uncle Mason is a Douchenozzle blackbelt!” — I mean, he’s so adept at being a jerkface, he can probably weasel his way out of revealing his secrets.
- “Stefan, are you sure you’re not sneakin’ the HB?” — Stefan has been far too awesome latley. WE’RE NOT COMPLAINING! We haven’t seen him this way since he was not-to-discreetly sippin’ on the bags o’ soccer mom!
- Bonnie’s gone from threatening people (read: Damon) straight to throwing her “Mind Bullets!” at them (read: him) instead! We have a feeling this will probably continue. Especially since this seems to be her go-to defense against the vamps.
- In episode one, we saw someone saved by the ring, but our square was too specific. Now we have two owners of Gilbert family safety rings; someone’ll probably have to use one again at some point. Thus, the square is now “Someone uses a Gilbert Family ‘get out of death free’ ring.”
- VampCaroline is so super. That is undisputed. Thus, we’re not so sure she’s going to be manipulated by anyone again. Maybe, but why chance it? Instead, since she’s showing so much promise, we’re going to go with “VampCaroline excels at Stefan’s brand of vampitude.” Since he’s taken her under his wing and all. YAYS!
- Finally, we’re getting rid of Jeremy’s JEARS (if we feel him getting emo again, we may add it back in, but for now it’s gone), and we’re replacing it with “It’s SBH Nightcap time!” The Salvatores really like to throw back a glass of hooch, relax and reflect on the day’s life lessons. If this happens, you got yourself a square! 🙂
So, if you want an updated card, you know what to do! (Psst, leave a comment and we’ll e-mail you one). We’ll also be updating the VDBingo Guidelines. We’ll post them on the #VDBingo page later today or tomorrow morning, so you can be fully equipped to play on Thursday. UPDATE: It’s here! It’s here! Download your updated #VDBingo Guidelines now! (also available on the #VDBingo page)
Until then, have you read our episode 2.02 recap? Why don’t you head there now? “Brave New World”